Take a deep breathe, it’s not as bad as you may think!
So, you???re considering getting rid of a tattoo. Whatever the reason, get the real facts on tattoo removal, the benefits, costs, and what to expect. Let???s get started!
At New Canvas, each tattoo removal is tailored to your individual needs. Depending on the size and color of your tattoo, the number of treatments will vary. A consultation will determine just how many visits it will take to get rid of your tattoo entirely.
Treatment with the laser varies from person to person, no tattoo removal is the same. Factors like age, size, and the type of tattoo, as well as the skin color of the patient and the depth of which the tattoo extends into the pigment all play a part.
What to Expect?
Generally, this is what you can expect when you come to New Canvas Tattoo Removal:
- Our friendly staff will show you to a private screening area and your dermatologist will join you shortly after.
- If a consultation has already happened, the procedure will begin. Otherwise, the doctor will examine the area and determine the length of treatments.
- Protective eyesight is provided to the patient, these are important.
- A small test area of the skin will be treated to determine the most effective energy level of the laser.
- The tattoo will be carefully removed, as to avoid excessive skin damage or discomfort to the patient.
- Immediately following treatment, an ice pack is applied to soothe the affected area. You will be supplied a topical antibiotic cream or ointment. We will bandage to protect the sensitive skin. Note ??? exposed skin should be treated with skin screen when out in the sun.
At New Canvas, we use only the most advanced & safe lasers on the market today. Our tech allows us to remove a broad spectrum of colors which previously were thought to be impossible to remove. We care about our patient???s well-being, and will take every measure to ensure your comfort and satisfaction.
For more information about our process or how tattoo removal works, visit here.